Skydiving Great Ocean Road
Feel the rush from 15,000 feet over the iconic Great Ocean Road
Enjoy tandem skydiving in paradise. Our team of experienced instructors, licensed by the Australian Parachute Federation, will make of your skydive a safe and memorable experience.
Located a short 15 minute drive from Geelong, Torquay is the start of the world famous Great Ocean Road. Your skydive here will guarantee a sensational view of the spectacular coastline over Bell’s Beach.
Best price guaranteed
Jump from up to 15,000 feet
50 years’ experience skydiving
Video and photo packages available
We go to full height
Skydiving from up to 15,000 feet means you get to enjoy the longest possible free fall for close to a minute, as opposed to other cheaper alternatives like 8,000 feet skydives, with just a few seconds in free fall.
Your booking is flexible. No extra cost for changes in booking dates or times if you provide more than 48 hours’ notice. If the weather is bad or we cannot jump for other unforeseen circumstances you can reschedule your skydive at no extra cost, credit and vouchers are valid for 3 years. For any other questions please check our FAQs or contact us.
What to expect with your tandem skydive
Elevate your adventure in Torquay to new heights with a thrilling parachuting experience over the Great Ocean Road. Unbeatable views, a fun and professional crew, and the best prices.
What's included in your skydiving booking
- Free return bus transfer. Contact us for pick-up and drop-off details.
- Tandem skydive from up to 15,000 feet and 200km/h free fall, followed by a stunning flight under parachute.
- Breathtaking views over the Great Ocean Road.
- All required gear and instruction
- Australian Parachute Federation fees, no extra costs.
- Skydiving certificate to prove you actually jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.
Our skydiving operation in Torquay
Located just 20 min south of Geelong and just over 1h of Melbourne, our dropzone offers breathtaking views of the coastline, making it a serene and picturesque location for your skydiving adventure.
Previously known as Australian Skydive, Torquay Skydivers is part of 1300SKYDIVE, Aussie family-owned and operated for over 50 years and the most experienced skydiving operator in Australia.
Our team of skydiving instructors in Torquay are licensed under the Australian Parachute Federation with thousands of parachute jumps each.
Your safety is always our top priority. Our aircraft undergo regular maintenance by our team of engineers and our professional riggers meticulously inspect all gear.
What to expect on the day of your skydive
- Please allow up to half a day for the whole experience.
- If you are booking self-drive your booking time is your check-in time at our dropzone in Torquay. Otherwise your booking time is your bus pick-up time.
- Once your details are confirmed at check-in you will be assigned a flight number and instructor.
- Your skydiving instructor will give you a safety briefing and harness you up before heading to the plane.
- There is a 20-minute flight to altitude with spectacular views of the Great Ocean Road and the iconic Bells Beach.
- Once the door opens…it’s time to jump! Experience 60 seconds of exhilarating freefall at speeds of up to 200 km/h.
- Wear the adrenaline off under parachute. You will enjoy 5-7 flying over the coastline back to the landing area. Ask your instructor to take a turn at flying the parachute if you are feeling adventurous!
- Time to flash your skydiving certificate!
Skydive video and photos
Skydiving over the Great Ocean Road is a once-in-a-lifetime experience worth capturing:
- Video and photo packages are available and can be added at checkout or on the day of your skydive when you check-in.
- You will receive your video and photos in your inbox within 24-48h of completing your skydive.
- Check our bookings page for details on the different packages and prices.
Family and friends
- Our dropzone is family-friendly, with a BBQ and canteen. Share the experience of a lifetime with family and friends. They are welcome to come and hang out with you, taking photos and videos as you board the plane and land with the parachute.
What to wear to skydive
- Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather conditions on the day.
- It is essential to wear enclosed footwear such as sneakers or running shoes. Flip flops or sandals are not permitted.
- We will provide you with goggles, including an oversize option if you wear glasses.
- Avoid consuming copious amounts of food immediately before the skydive.
- We advise applying sunscreen and staying well hydrated.
Bookings and payment
- Use Visa or Mastercard for secure and encrypted online checkout to complete your payment.
- You can skydive now and pay later with ZipPay. Please contact us to get your order started on the phone.
- Upon completion of your order, you will receive an email with all details and instructions for the day of your skydive.
- If we cannot jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances we will reschedule your skydive free of charge.
- If you need to reschedule your skydive, please inform us at least 48 hours before your booked time and we will change it without additional charges.
- If you cancel your jump within 24 hours of your scheduled time, your skydive payment will be forfeited.
- For cancellations made within 48 hours of the jump time, a cancellation fee of $100 per person will apply.
Minimum requirements to skydive
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Visitors under 18 require written consent from a parent or guardian.
- No maximum age limit (even adrenaline-seekers in their 70s and 80s are welcome!)
- Basic fitness and good general health are required for safety. If you are unsure whether you meet minimum requirements contact us for an individual assessment.
- 115kg is the maximum weight allowed. Please note that a weight surcharge applies for 95kg+.
- 95 – 99kg -> +$25
- 100 – 109kg -> +$50
- 110 – 115kg -> +$100
Location and contact details
First time jumping?
Get the guide to your first skydive
Get the confidence and knowledge to finally tick skydiving off your bucket list with our 15-page guide, delivered to your inbox.
Friends trips, birthdays, proposals, anniversaries, team events…there is always a good excuse to (safely) throw someone out of a perfectly good airplane. Display birthday or proposal signs, enjoy a picnic, take photos and videos…we want you to make it a really special day! All our vouchers are valid for 3 years. Value redeemable at any of our skydiving locations in Australia.