Skydiving gift vouchers
Gift an experience like no other
There is always a good excuse to (safely) throw a loved one out of a perfectly good plane. A tandem skydive often regarded as “the best experience ever”, it is a great choice for a meaningful and memorable present. All our gift vouchers are valid for 3 years, with different options including photo and video packages. Your loved ones are in safe hands with 1300SKYDIVE, we are the most experienced skydiving company in Melbourne, with the best prices. Our instructors have thousands of jumps and are qualified under the Australian Parachute Federation.
All our skydiving vouchers are valid for 3 years.
Skydiving Great Ocean Road Gift Voucher
A skydive from up to 15,000 feet over the ocean, at one of the most beautiful skydiving locations in the Southern Hemisphere. They will remember this experience for the rest of their life! All our skydiving gift voucher valid for 3 years.
Skydiving Gift Voucher with Video and Photos
Same epic location skydiving from up to 15,000 feet. This gift voucher includes video and photos, recorded with a wrist-mounted action camera. You will receive a compilation of photos and a 5-min video edit of the full skydiving experience, from take off to landing.
Skydiving Gift Voucher with Ultimate Video Package
The ultimate package for the true adrenaline-seekers. This gift voucher includes a second cameraman, your own videographer filming the freefall, in addition to wrist-mounted camera videos and photos. All our skydiving vouchers are valid for 3 years.
Learn to Skydive Gift Voucher - AFF Stage 1
The perfect gift for the adrenaline seeker. Learn to Skydive Solo with Airlie Beach Skydivers, part of Australia’s largest skydive school. AFF Stage 1 is the first step to get your skydive licence. It consists of one full day of ground training followed by your first skydive with 2 instructors, but wearing and flying your own parachute. Valid for 3 years.
Minimum requirements for skydiving gift voucher recipient
These are the minimum requirements to skydive in Australia:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Visitors under 18 require written consent from a parent or guardian.
- No maximum age limit (even adrenaline-seekers in their 70s and 80s are welcome!)
- Basic fitness and good general health are required for safety. If you are unsure whether you meet minimum requirements contact us for an individual assessment.
Are your skydiving instructors experienced?
Our instructors are highly experienced, with thousands of skydives each, and qualified under the Australian Parachute Federation. Torquay Skydivers is part of 1300SKYDIVE, the most experienced company in Australia. Rest assured your loved ones will be in good company. You can come along on the day to enjoy an unforgettable experience, hanging out at our premises and watch our customers board the plane and land under parachute on the beach.
Is a skydiving gift voucher a good gift idea?
The lucky one receiving a skydiving gift voucher will have the opportunity to experience a truly exhilarating and memorable adventure. However, skydiving may not be for everyone, here are some factors to consider:
- Recipient’s Interest: Does the person have an adventurous spirit and a desire to try new and exciting activities? If so, a skydiving gift voucher could be a perfect fit.
- Fear of Heights: Consider whether the recipient has a fear of heights or any health conditions that might make skydiving unsafe or uncomfortable.
- Age and weight: the minimum requirements to skydive in Australia are being over the age of 16 and under 110kg.
- Physical Fitness: Skydiving is not physically demanding, but customers must have good general fitness, being able to lift their legs when landing with the parachute. We often jump with visitors in their 60s, 70s and even 80s, and most people meet the fitness requirements.
- Location: Our skydiving dropzone is located in Torquay, about 1h south of Melbourne. We offer skydiving vouchers at all our locations in Australia, and credit from one location is valid at all our dropzones, within 3 years of purchase.